Our cream remover removes lashes effortlessly and has a wonderful strawberry scent that your clients will enjoy. This condensed cream stays in place, unlike gel removers that can seep into the clients eyes causing irritation.
𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗨𝗦𝗘:
1. Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal process.
2. Apply Cream Remover using a micro-brush or a similar applicator directly onto lash extensions where the adhesive bond is.
3. Leave the Remover on for 5-10 minutes allowing the cream to penetrate into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
4. Gently remove lash extensions with small microfiber brush. If they don't come off, leave the product on a little longer. You can use tweezers to manipulate the lashes a bit to remove the extensions.
5. Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid with our foaming lash cleanser and rinse.
Avoid contact with the skin. Do not allow the cream remover to get into the clients eyes.
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax
bottom of page